Find information on UserZoom releases.
On this page:
August 4th, 2022
In addition to United States and United Kingdom, we now also support four (4) more countries for Moderated study recruitment:
New countries will automatically appear based on your account's purchased region(s):
- NAM - Canada
- EMEA - Spain, Germany
- APAC - Australia
July 28th, 2022
It's now possible to filter for scheduled participants by their alias in the Results section. This allows users to see the participant's answers to the screener questions prior the moderated session. If the participant was recruited through IntelliZoom, you can also see their demographics.
July 27th, 2022
It's now possible for participants to record videos of up to 5 minutes for Video questions.
July 16th, 2022
Participants can now record up to 5 minutes for a Video question.
May 25th, 2022
New qualifying logic options have been added to screeners. Answers in Choice-Multiple Answers questions can now be set as “May select”, “Must select” or “Disqualify”. Any screeners created prior to this release must be updated in the platform in order to use this feature.
April 28th, 2022
Codeless app testing is now available for both Android and iOS. With Codeless app testing you are able to run task-based usability testing on any live app or iOS beta app without integrating any code. All that is required is the link and name of the application.
April 21st, 2022
- IntelliZoom recruitment - Ethnicity and Hispanic Origin demographics are available for Moderated studies.
- Ethnicity is available for targeting in the US and UK only.
- Hispanic origin is available for targeting in the US only.
- Transcription for participant videos (both moderated and unmoderated) is now available in 13 languages including: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
March 31st, 2022
- To continue increasing speed to analysis, participant and task details have been added to the study tab of the Video Player in Results. Users can now see participant recruitment segments, screener answers, individual task details and effectiveness, and questionnaire answers. By clicking on the task icons in the study tab users can jump to that corresponding part of the session recording.
March 3rd, 2022
- IntelliZoom Recruitment
- Industry and the Saving / Investment Accounts targeting criteria are now available on the Recruitment page for the US and UK.
- Once a study has launched, the targeting criteria can’t be modified. If the criteria needs to be changed, a new segment will need to be created to reach the new target audience.
- Session details are now available in the moderated session cancellation emails for both the participant and the moderator.
February 21st, 2022
- To make Moderated research more flexible, we’ve introduced changes to screen sharing. A Moderator can now share their own screen before and after a session, helping for pre and post-session team collaboration. In addition, either a Moderator or the participant can now share their screen during a session without it being recorded, helping to facilitate research even in situations where data-privacy concerns don’t allow recording.
February 10th, 2022
- Codeless app testing is available for all current and future customers. With codeless app testing you are able to run task-based usability testing on any live iOS or iOS beta app without integrating any code. All that is required is the link and name of the application to be tested. Codeless app testing is supported in the platform with a new updated builder experience and a new version of the UserZoom Surveys app.
January 26th, 2022
- To help reduce the chances of a no show, participants will receive an automated SMS (text message) notification 30 minutes before an upcoming moderated session. Notifications are sent in the participant’s language preference, available in 22 languages.
December 22, 2021
- Find the right participants for your study with our new targeting criteria selections, expanding choices for consumers and professionals.
December 20, 2021
- Entire screen recording is now available for Advanced UX Research studies and Basic Usability testing. Researchers can capture insights outside the browser window, including desktop applications, by enabling entire screen recording.
- Analyzing videos in UserZoom is now easier with the new Session Replay. Session Replay is stacked with analysis tools that make qualitative video review faster and more collaborative. The new Session Replay includes editable transcripts, timestamped notes, study details on the video player, enhanced clips experience, and more.
December 15, 2021
- Get faster insights with automated recruiting for moderated studies. To get started, create a moderated study and select “Let us find participants for you” on the Recruitment page.
- Preventing no shows just got easier. You can now call a participant during a scheduled Moderated session if the participant is running late.
December 2, 2021
- The new study selector makes choosing a UX method faster and more efficient. The entire study selection process has been updated with a brand new flow, new icons, and the ability to move back and forth between study type selections.
November 9, 2021
- Entire screen recording enables researchers to capture participants’ entire desktop instead of just the browser window. This allows researchers to view desktop applications, video games, and more during basic usability testing. Entire desktop recording is available through Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Chromium) browser extensions.
This release only includes Desktop Recording for Basic Usability Tests. Desktop Recording for Advanced UX Research will be released at a later date.
August 5, 2021
- Introducing the Participant Selector. Built to get you the best respondents for your study, this new selector allows you to choose your participants from Consumers (B2C) or Professionals (B2B) when adding IntelliZoom segments.
July 29, 2021
- New UserZoom Surveys browser extension that allows participants to take Basic Usability Test and Advanced UX Research studies for desktop on Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based).
July 15, 2021
- Tracking your quota for moderated studies is now easier than ever with the Recruitment Summary, which is pinned to the bottom left of the Recruitment page.
- The new Recruitment Summary allows you to track:
- Your study quota
- How many participants have completed sessions
- How many sessions are coming up
- How many participants you still need to recruit
- If you’re not using the Scheduler, it will display how many completes you have out of the total you’ve set for your study.
July 13, 2021
- The first phase of the UserZoom + EnjoyHQ data integration. Connect UserZoom and EnjoyHQ via an integration and sync all the clips you create from your public studies in UserZoom to EnjoyHQ for quick and easy Project and Story creation.
- New UserZoom Surveys browser extension for Chrome allows participants to take Basic Usability Test and Advanced UX Research studies for desktop on Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based).
- Fixes to support translations and calendar stability. This includes ensuring that participants who speak languages outside of English, German, and Spanish are able to successfully confirm scheduled time slots.
June 14th, 2021
- Participants can now add scheduled sessions to an external calendar using an .ics file (like moderators can), which will be included in their confirmation and reminder emails. Event details will include a link to join the session, and a link to cancel or reschedule.
- Participants will now be able to see study invitations, confirmation emails, and reminder emails in the language that the moderator has set for the study.
- Participants are notified in real-time if the moderated session they were trying to schedule no longer becomes available, and will be redirected to schedule a new time, or be informed that no more sessions are available.
- Moderated participants will see study communications translated into the language set by the moderator.
- Participant session recording improvements for unmoderated navigation tasks. These bug fixes and enhancements reduce the likelihood of technical issues and missing participant videos.
- Uploading and attaching images to questions will no longer cause a never ending loading issue.
- Several bugs were resolved for an improved participant scheduling experience.
May 27, 2021
- QXscore capabilities are now available for upgrade within the platform. These capabilities include quick and easy addition of the QXscore questions to your study, automated QXscore calculation in the Results section, and features to help standardize and organize your UX measurement program
- Released the Ada chatbot into UserZoom. The Ada chatbot is a brand new chat experience for customers. Ada can answer customer questions, direct customers to help articles, and even contact support team members.
April 22, 2021
- To reduce confusion and ensure studies start on time, all participant invitation links have been updated. You can send participants to a scheduler/screener (if they’re set up), or directly to a session at all times.
- A brand new study links button! It’s available on the Monitor page as well as the navigation header, so moderators can easily access study links for both participants and teammates in one central location.
- The Smart Data Quality Engine will now check for video processing errors and automatically exclude participants if their video recording gets stuck endlessly processing.
- Backend stability enhancements and bug fixes for many parts of the UserZoom Surveys browser extensions and mobile apps, meaning more reliable participant video recording capture.
- Navigation task Heatmaps for desktop Advanced & Basic studies should now be captured correctly.
- URL conditioned questions should now trigger for participants as expected.
- Double-clicking on a parent item in a Tree Test task will no longer cause any issues.
- Live intercept and Survey browser restrictions for Mozilla Firefox should now work as expected.
March 25, 2021
We understand that cleaning your study data for bad quality responses is one of the first tasks
to do after a study has reached the quota. We also understand that it’s frustrating and time-consuming to have to exclude participants because they’re missing data or session recordings.
Data and task recordings go missing for a few reasons (bad connectivity on the participant’s
device, issues on UserZoom’s side, glitches in the matrix, etc.). We endeavor to make sure
that your data arrives in the Results section in one piece, contains the recordings for all the
tasks, and is ready for you to analyze, but sometimes things go wrong.
Our auto-exclude functionality lays the foundations for making data cleaning quicker, easier and
smarter by automatically excluding participants that are missing some task recordings. This isn’t
the end of the road, either! We’ll continue to make our Data Cleaning Engine even smarter,
meaning you’ll spend less time cleaning and replacing participants and more time gaining
insights from them.
What if I'm recruiting my own participants?
If you’re recruiting your own participants, and some of them have been automatically excluded,
you can choose to include these participants again by following the instructions in this article.
What if I'm using an external panel?
If you’ve used an external Panel company to recruit your participants, and some of these were
automatically excluded, you will see them crossed out in red in the Participants List. You can
either choose to include them again or share the Panel ID with your provider for replacement
March 23, 2021
- The next session card on the Scheduler page will show the immediate next scheduled session for your study, so you can quickly see what’s coming next.
- The list view (next to the week view) on the Scheduler page makes it easier for moderators to see and manage all scheduled sessions in one place.
March 11, 2021
An updated web extension that works with newer Firefox versions (82+).
New navigation task session recording capabilities in Firefox for Basic Usability Tests and Advanced UX Research projects.
Participants taking part in studies on Firefox will also use the improved session video capture technology.
March 2, 2021
Moderated studies are editable while live - It's now possible to edit a moderated study after it has been set to live.
- Studies can continue to be edited until a moderated participant session has started.
- A new indicator has been added to the Study Builder to show when a Moderated session is occurring and editing is limited.
February 18, 2021
Moderators can now sync their scheduled sessions with an external calendar using an .ics file.
- The .ics file will be included in their confirmation email for the session.
- Since .ics is a standard file format, moderators are able to import their scheduled sessions into most major calendar applications that support it.
- Bug fixes related to moderated scheduler, including preventing moderators from being able to add available time blocks into the past.
February 15, 2021
- Improved page focus and labelling during the Tech Check means participants using a Screen Reader can better join a Moderated session.
- Labelling of all buttons now allows participants using a Screen Reader to ‘see’ areas like chat, help, settings in a Moderated session.
- Improved page focusing and audible notifications in Moderated sessions helps participants using a Screen Reader to know that they are being asked to share their screen, a link has been shared with them or they have a chat message.
February 11, 2021
- Launch validation for moderated studies. For Moderated studies the Study Builder will perform a series of checks to ensure the study can be run successfully with participants.
- Copy change to add clarity to study limits and required actions.
February 3, 2021
- Participants who have scheduled a moderated session in UserZoom will now receive reminder emails about their upcoming session 24 hours and 30 minutes before their session begins.
- To comply with GDPR regulations, reminder emails will include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. If a participant clicks to opt-out of session reminder emails, they will need to cancel their session altogether.
January 26, 2021
- New Bar & Column visualisation for Rating question results. These new charts will show each point as a separate bar/column, making it easier to interpret rating results.
- An updated Chrome extension with recording upgrades and stability improvements for navigation task session recordings.
- Clearer file naming convention for exports from Results (charts, heatmaps, summaries etc.).
- Fixes for cosmetic bugs, export naming inconsistencies, a video filtering issue, and a click test tooltip issue.
January 20, 2021
- UI fixes to some page layouts, text styling and dropdown menus.
- Bug fix for Participant List page being stuck when Participants List is exported.
- Fix for a 404 error when attempting to add a copied question to a screener.
- Fix to remove an error message when changing a User’s rights.
- Fix for some bugs related to the copy of questions, helping prevent the possibility of participants being stuck in a loop.
December 23, 2020
- A fix for issues associated with desktop Navigation task recordings for studies that “Record the whole study".
December 21, 2020
New Scheduling & Screening for Moderated studies - UserZoom’s new scheduling and screening for moderated studies helps you to find the right times to speak with the participants that matter to you, removing significant logistical headaches that can slow down or stop moderated research from happening.
- You can select your availability for moderated sessions in a calendar view, and the participants you invite can select a time slot based on that availability.
You can now include a screener for moderated studies, ensuring that you only speak with the participants that meet your target profile.
- Your participants on desktop will complete an initial tech check as part of the confirmation process, helping to ensure better audio, video and connectivity during your sessions.
November 19, 2020
- Studies with navigation tasks no longer ask for the UserZoom Surveys browser extension installation every time.
- If the permissions to record video have been already granted, when a participant starts a new study, they will not be asked again.
- Improvements regarding the compatibility of the UserZoom Surveys app with Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ and iOS 14.1.
- Some Android participants would experience issues with Video questions.
- Improvements regarding device rotation for iOS participants.
November 18, 2020
- Unified login for UserZoom and UserZoom GO - Users with logins for both UserZoom and UserZoom GO can switch between them via the submenu (under their name) in the top right corner of each solution.
- Some users were occasionally experiencing unexpected logouts.
- Some SSO users were not able to access UserZoom Academy.
- There was a visual issue in Study Builder > Final Pages & Redirects.
November 17, 2020
- The Top Category Names preview functionality was removed from Dendrograms for Open Card Sorts. Accessing directly all the category names for the selected cluster gives a better overview.
- Mobile videos in portrait mode were not displayed properly when shares through a public link.
- The filter "Show these participants only" or "Hide these participants" was not working in the Data tab in for Rating scale – One Answer (Horizontal) questions.
- There was an issue with the layers in the Results page and the drop-down when you click on your username would appear behind the greyed out layer when the page is loading.
November 12, 2020
- Copy improvements.
- Further updates to align UserZoom Manager with the new UserZoom color palette and styling.
October 26, 2020
- Improvements to the compatibility of the UserZoom Surveys app with Android 8.
October 21, 2020
- Updates to align UserZoom Manager with the new UserZoom color palette and styling.
- UX & UI fixes to various parts of UserZoom Manager, including: menus, icons, headers, questionnaires, filters and copy.
- There was an issue with changing the age range for IntelliZoom segments.
October 15, 2020
- A new look for UserZoom- In line with the evolution of our solutions we've updated our brand, including an all new look and feel for your UserZoom platform!
- UserZoom Go - UserZoom GO is a solution that helps everyone at all levels run research and reveal valuable insights while collaborating with other teams in their organization.
September 8, 2020
- New video recording technology also available for Advanced UX Research for mobile - You now can capture mobile prototypes from solutions such as Figma and Adobe XD with our all-new mobile capture technology for Navigation Tasks in both Basic Usability Test and Advanced UX Research studies. You can use these prototypes in your studies simply by adding them as Initial URLs in your Navigation tasks.
Note: Advanced UX Research studies are now available for iOS 13+, iPadOS 13+ and Android 8.
Important note regarding video recording on Android devices.
- The new version of the UserZoom Surveys Chrome extension includes performance upgrade and stability improvements on video session recording.
July 16, 2020
- New video recording technology for Basic Usability Tests for mobile - You now have the ability to capture mobile prototypes from solutions such as Figma and Adobe XD with our all-new mobile capture technology for Navigation Tasks. This capability is available in Basic Usability Tests that contain Navigation Tasks in both iOS and Android (Advanced UX Research study type support coming soon!). You can use these prototypes in your studies simply by adding them as Initial URLs in your Navigation tasks.
- Updates regarding compatibility with mobile operating systems
- Due to the release of the new video recording system, for iOS devices, Basic Usability Tests will only be available for iOS 13+, iPadOS 13+. The reason for this decision is that within the global developer community, previous OS versions are known to have issues recording the browser that can lead to detrimental effects on the participant’s device.
- Mobile and tablet study types, other than Basic Usability Tests, will continue to be allowed on supported iOS and Android versions.
- The lowest version supported for Android is Android 8. Support for Android 5, 6, and 7 is now deprecated, as Google no longer supports these versions.
- Important note regarding video recording on Android devices.
- Various minor fixes for Moderated studies.
July 13, 2020
- Fix errors when editing specific users using SSO Login to UZ Manager.
- Show the uninstall extension page at the end of a Structured Interview with navigation tasks.
- Hide the CTA button in the "Restart" page for Structured Interviews to prevent the participant from restarting the study. For Moderated studies, the moderator is able to restart the study by clicking on the "Start Tasks" in the session.
- If the study is closed or the segment is deactivated once the participant has already passed the tech check or is in the process of entering the session, that participant should now be redirected to a page stating "The study is closed".
- Restrict the usage of emojis and special characters on the Participant's name when entering the session via mobile.
- Additional internal security protection for Moderated studies.
July 4, 2020
- New Moderated solution - UserZoom's new moderated solution makes it simple to speak 1:1 with participants while at the same time it allows your stakeholders to observe and take notes without distracting your participants.
- Get feedback on any live experience or prototype on mobile or desktop.
No SDK needed to test mobile apps.
- Choose between Open interviews and Structured interviews.
- Get feedback on any live experience or prototype on mobile or desktop.
- Time-stamped notes, transcripts, clips & marks make video analysis fast and simple.
April 2, 2020
- It is now possible to record the whole study (i.e. all tasks and questionnaires) in Basic Usability Test studies for desktop and Advanced UX Research studies for desktop.
April 29, 2020
- New UI for Heatmaps for Navigation Tasks - Apart from a fresh new look, Heatmaps in Navigation Tasks no longer require the UserZoom Heatmap extension.
- There were issues logging in to Tableau though the UserZoom Web Data Connector URL.
February 18, 2020
- Standardization for Open Card Sorts - The Standardization feature for Open Card Sorts allows you to get a clearer picture of your results by merging duplicate categories created by different participants as well as categories with similar labels and content. The feature allows you to take into consideration the Agreement Level between participants when creating standardized Categories.
- The new Recording options modal for Advanced UX Research studies for desktop allows you to both configure the recording settings for all Navigation tasks and disable recording for all the Navigation tasks in a study. In the near future, it will also be possible to record the whole study (i.e. including other study types and questionnaires).
- New Chrome extension - The new UserZoom survey's extension for Chrome offers better video quality and does away with the requirement for participants to spend minimum 5 seconds in a task in order for the video to be generated. Currently, participants can only use Chrome when a study has recording enabled, but in the near future extensions for Firefox and Edge will become available as well.
- Tracking always enabled when available - Tracking within Navigation tasks using the UserZoom extension is enabled for all Basic Usability Test and Advanced UX Research projects.
December 17, 2019
- Adaptation of the Legal Consent Page for CCPA - The Legal Consent request page is now by default enabled for all accounts and all project types.
December 3, 2019
- Android & iOS event gathering refactor
- Refactor to improve the architecture of the upload process on iOS
- Improvements in the participant experience in the UserZoom Surveys iOS app (Pre-study checklist & Result-upload page)
- It was not possible to take studies with devices the OS of which is iPadOS.
- UserZoom Surveys app for Android added unnecessary events to the Clickstream.
- On iOS 13, UserZoom Surveys app would crash when finishing a Navigation Task with the single "OK" button instead of "Success" or "Abandon".
- View names for App studies on iOS were not appearing within the Video Player.
December 2, 2019
- Auto-sourcing for Australia - If this feature is available for your account, you can source participants from Australia automatically.
- It was not possible to add to a question an image of which the filename contained the dash character.
- There were some spacing issues with the buttons of the interface in the question preview modal.
October 30, 2019
- Questionnaire restyle - Question only tasks and all questionnaires keep all the same functionalities, but now have a new look that includes:
- The possibility to add a new question in two ways, i.e. within an existing page (whenever possible) or creating a new page and adding it there (making the enable pageview button obsolete).
- Question options (edit, preview, duplicate, delete, randomize, add conditions, edit logic) being available only on hover, which makes for a cleaner design.
- Labels indicating if a question has conditions, logic, randomization and multimedia or is a Video Question.
- An asterisk next to the question number indicates that the question is obligatory.
- Clickstream restyle - Apart from a new look and effectiveness statuses indicated by colours, there are a couple more changes:
- Flash Player is no longer needed to display Clickstreams.
- Clickstreams can now be exported in png and jpeg format.
- Performance improvements - Improvements in both the back-end and the UI or a smoother user experience.
- There was a wrong copy for App studies in the Project Details tab indicating the wrong Tracking type.
- Some drop-downs within overlay windows would get cut when the dropdown started very near the bottom of the overlay window.
- The Clicks & Paths section within Results would appear in Advanced UX studies without Navigation Tasks.
- Naming areas within a Click Test but not defining them on the Click Test image would cause the Results section to not load for this study.
- Some special characters would not appear correctly within the Results section.
July 30, 2019
- Our enhanced UX Results experience is now out of beta and live! This means that our Legacy Results section is no longer accessible.
- New and enhanced visualization for Tree Tests in Results - We have redesigned the tree within the Results to facilitate your analysis. You can also You can also refer to the brand new charts and data tables.
New and enhanced visualization for Timeout Tests in Results - You can now see the question text along with an image as a thumbnail.
- The Functionality to import a Triple-S screener has been deprecated.
April 30, 2019
- New and enhanced visualization for Card Sort tasks in Results Beta - Now you will be able to review the time on task for participants, browse new card and category views and analyse dendrograms and clusters in a new look and feel.
New Resource Center - Quickly look up any information within our Help Center while working on your projects in UserZoom Manager.
- Sourcing for Canada - You can choose Canada among the sourcing countries in your IntelliZoom segments.
- New and improved charts export engine.
April 8, 2019
- In Results Beta you can view images added as multimedia thumbnails to a question - The first image will appear as a small thumbnail at the beginning of the question and by clicking on it you will be able to see an enlarged version of the image and use the thumbnail carousel to view other images for the same question, if any.
- Back-end performance improvements.
- UI enhancements.
February 25, 2019
- Additional question types available in Results Beta - You can now also find the following question types:
- Word Cloud in Results Beta - The new Word Cloud in Results Beta shows the most common words used in participants' text answers in Open Ended – Comments Box questions and Open Ended – One or More Lines questions. You can also select a word in the main Word Cloud to see the nested Word Cloud with the most popular words used in the same sentence as this word.
January 31, 2019
- Video Transcripts - Transcripts are generated automatically and are available for all videos in English and Spanish recorded after January 31st 2019. They provide you with additional functionalities to facilitate your video analysis, like the ability to search with the transcript and to create a clip or a mark based on a specific part of the transcript.
- Star Rating Question - You can now choose rating stars as the scale type for Rating scale – One Answer (Horizontal) and Matrix - One Answer per Row questions.
- Spell check- The spell check functionality is included in every text field within your study.
- Additional question types available in Results Beta - You can now also find data for the following question types: Matrix - One Answer per Row, Matrix - Multiple Answers per Row, Rating scale – One Answer (Horizontal), Rating scale – Semantic Differential Scale, Rating scale – Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Rank Order (Drag & Drop) Question.
- New header showing the title of your project, its status (draft/online/offline), as well as the current complete count.
- Account settings and Submit Feedback are now in the drop-down that unfolds when you click on your user name at the top right-hand corner.
- New left-hand side menu within Task Builder:
- The Look & Feel and Settings sections are now accessible through the left-hand side menu.
- The System Text section is now a section on its own and is accessible through the left-hand side menu.
- The task type icon to the left of the task name allows you to know the type of each task within your project.
- The video recording icons below the title of each Navigation Tasks allow you to see at a glance which of the Video Recording options (Record Task Session, Record Audio, Record Camera) are enabled.
- Sticky Save button at the top of various sections allowing you to save without having to scroll all the way up or all the way down.
- Permanent Intercept Codes within Account Settings are now modified one by one.
- Various improvements in the participant experience within our iOS app.
- Logic set-up for all question types is now visible when you look at any questionnaire.
- For Advanced UX Research for mobile studies, there was an interference when the page visited had both JS tracking code and Advanced Tracking code inserted.
- There was a wrong aspect ratio in the QR code code scanner within the UserZoom Surveys app.
- The layout of the How-to-TOL video was not rendered completely as intended in landscape view.
- Sometimes the progress bar in Android did not change color after sending the participant's results.
- On Android, when the feedback request pop-up would appear in app studies the back button closed the popup, but did not behave exactly like the "No" button.
- Improved the resolution for PNG and JPEG exports for charts in Results Beta.
October 30, 2018
- Results Beta - Research is all about insights. Proving your hypotheses, getting to know your customers, the market your organization is in, the feeling your platform conveys... That is why we have rebuilt our Results section from the ground up. In addition to a fresh new look, Results Beta includes:
- A robust and powerful foundation
- Vertical navigation between the different sections
- Single scroll navigation within Ratios & Responses
- Enhanced filtering capabilities
- Ability to download charts in new formats (SVG, PNG, JPEG, PDF)
- Automatic Confidence Intervals
Results Beta is only available for studies created after August 17th 2018. The legacy Results section will remain available for the time being, as only data for the following task/question types are currently displayed in Results Beta: Choice - One Answer, Choice One Answer - Drop down, Choice - Multiple Answers, Tasks Summary, Navigation task Success Rate and Effectiveness.
- Public Share links for clips - It is now possible to create public URLs to share clips thus fostering collaboration with stakeholders. Additionally, you can manage all shareable links that you create and also expire them.
- Auto-source for Spain and Germany for select customers when recruiting with IntelliZoom.
- The UserZoom Panel Team can now save Additional Information to the Screeners added to the Library to communicate additional feasibility or other sourcing information.
- Various UserZoom panel reporting and operational improvements for faster/better sourcing.
- The error message when selecting an invalid participant age range for IntelliZoom segments was not indicating the valid ranges.
- The browser requirements e-mailed to IntelliZoom panelists included IE11 even when incompatible.
- When there were four or more segments in a study, the last columns were not visible in the Project Monitor unless you scrolled.
- The Task Title text in the Task Builder was not expanding when the sidebar was expanded.
- With Pageview enabled, it was possible to try to add a prototyping question to a page that already had a question and eventually get an error message as this is not possible.
- When a segment reached quotafull and the quota was increased, the segment kept sourcing as expected, but it still showed as quotafull.
- Segments were not correctly named when showing in the Participants List.
- Launching campaign issues when the project language was Portuguese.