This article covers UserZoom releases in February 2021.
- Participants who have scheduled a moderated session in UserZoom will now receive reminder emails about their upcoming session 24 hours and 30 minutes before their session begins.
- To comply with GDPR regulations, reminder emails will include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. If a participant clicks to opt-out of session reminder emails, they will need to cancel their session altogether.
- Launch validation for moderated studies. For Moderated studies the Study Builder will perform a series of checks to ensure the study can be run successfully with participants.
- Copy change to add clarity to study limits and required actions.
- Improved page focus and labelling during the Tech Check means participants using a Screen Reader can better join a Moderated session.
- Labelling of all buttons now allows participants using a Screen Reader to ‘see’ areas like chat, help, settings in a Moderated session.
- Improved page focusing and audible notifications in Moderated sessions helps participants using a Screen Reader to know that they are being asked to share their screen, a link has been shared with them or they have a chat message..
- Moderators can now sync their scheduled sessions with an external calendar using an .ics file, which will be included in their confirmation email for the session. Since .ics is a standard file format, moderators are able to import their scheduled sessions into most major calendar applications that support it.
- Bug fixes related to moderated scheduler, including preventing moderators from being able to add available time blocks into the past.