Our new Moderated Session Scheduler makes organizing research simpler and more time-efficient. The best part is, it's unlocked for you for the first half of 2021!
On this page:
Scheduler capabilities unlocked for you
- Create availability blocks in a calendar view, where potential participants can select their timeslot.
- You can customize:
- Length of your sessions
- Buffer times between sessions
- Minimum booking notice you need
- Maximum number of sessions per day
- Create a number of screener questions to get the right participants for your study.
- Start unscheduled sessions.
- Cancel any upcoming sessions.
- Participants can:
- Book a session from available time slots
- Confirm their booking
- Cancel or reschedule their session
- Participants will go through a technical check in advance of the session
- Both you and your participants get email reminders for upcoming sessions.
- Participants on desktop complete an initial tech check when they confirm their session, helping ensure better audio, video, and connection quality when they join.
- There will be regular updates to the Scheduler through early 2021, including improvements to both the experience and functionality for the moderator and for prospective participants.
- Updates you can expect soon:
- More options for screening participants
- Improved visibility of and easier to start your upcoming sessions
- Add booked sessions to your work calendar, with a calendar integration to follow.
- More flexibility to change your availability and reschedule sessions
- To schedule sessions beyond the first half of 2021, speak to your Account Manager about upgrade options.
- If you choose not to upgrade:
- You can still conduct Moderated research with UserZoom and invite participants via a multi-use link, but you won’t be able to use the screening and scheduling capabilities listed above.
- We’ll let you know at least 30 days in advance before locking this feature.
Tell us what you think
Feedback is a gift that we love to receive! As the Scheduler iterates over the coming months, let us know what you think. Have any challenges? Find a bug? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.