Our Moderated Session Scheduler makes organizing research simpler and more time-efficient. The best part is... it's unlocked for everyone!
On this page:
Scheduler capabilities unlocked for you
- Add your availability into the Scheduler where participants can select their timeslot.
- You can customize:
- Length of your sessions
- Buffer times between sessions
- Minimum booking notice you need
- Maximum number of sessions per day
- Start sessions on the quarter-hour, half-hour, or on the hour
- Create a number of screener questions to get the right participants for your study.
- Start unscheduled sessions.
- Cancel any upcoming sessions.
- When participants start scheduling sessions, you’ll see the most immediate next session at the top of the Scheduler page. It displays the participant’s first name and last initial, the date and time of the session, and the ability to start or cancel the session.
- By selecting the List toggle, you can view and manage a list of completed and upcoming sessions.
- Today and the current time is marked with a red line.
- The line appears above the session when it's ready to start.
- Start or cancel sessions by hovering over an upcoming session.
- You can't edit your availability from the List view. To do so, go back to the Week view.
- Moderators receive a session confirmation email when a participant schedules a time.
- The Moderator can add scheduled sessions into an external calendar using a .ics file from session confirmation emails.
- Session list view and next session card:
- The list view shows:
- Upcoming sessions
- Start and cancel options
- Completed sessions with a button to access results
- A card at the top of the page shows:
- The next upcoming session
- A start session button
- The ability to cancel
- The list view shows:
- Participants can:
- Book a session from available time slots
- Confirm their booking
- Cancel or reschedule their session
- Add scheduled sessions into an external calendar using a .ics file. This file also includes a link to join the session.
- Participants receive two session reminder emails before the session starts:
- 24 hours
- 30 minutes
- To help ensure better audio, video, and connection quality when they join, participants on desktop complete an initial tech check when:
- They confirm their session
- Before they join the session
- We're continuously making updates to the scheduler.
- Updates you can expect include:
- More options for screening participants
- Calendar integration
Tell us what you think
Feedback is a gift that we love to receive! Have any challenges with this feature? Find a bug? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.