Learn about the available languages for your study and how to change the language.
✅ Plan Availability: All Plans (Available languages based on plan type, see below)
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
About study language
- Studies are created in the default language for your account (this can be changed).
- You can change the language of your study at any time.
- When updating the language, system messages are refreshed to the new language.
- The Legal Consent Request Page language is not changed when the language is changed after the initial setup.
- The text has to be updated manually.
- This is a failsafe to ensure that any modifications made are not overwritten.
- If you intended to launch the same study in multiple languages:
- Copy the study.
- Change the language.
- Review your study to make sure all items have converted to the new language (Legal Consent Request page in particular).
- Launch the study.
Language not listed?
If the desired language is not on the list, contact your Account Manager. For information on languages available for recruiting, refer to Recruit participants with IntelliZoom.
Change study language
- Go to the Study Details section of your study.
- Choose the language from the Participant Language drop-down.
- Click Save.