Use these steps to export study results to Microsoft Word.
✅ Plan Availability: Essentials, Professional, International, and Premium
👥 User roles: Owner, Admins, and Researchers
For more information, see our article on how to find your plan and user role.
On this page:
Information included in the export
- Participant segment
- Question results (Only for Classic Question Types)
- Navigation task results
Export study results to Microsoft Word
- Go to the Results section of your study.
- Select Exports in the left menu.
- Go to Export Data & Reports.
- Click New Export .
- Under Export Format, select Word.
- Under Filters select the participant data to export:
- All Complete Participants
- Filtered Participants Only (Applies current filter)
- To receive an email when the export is generated, check the Send me an e-mail alert when the file is ready box.
- Click Export. You are returned to the Export Data & Reports screen.
- When the file is generated, click Download in the Status column.