Understand the browser and mobile operating system requirements to participate in a UserZoom study.
On this page:
A high-speed internet connection is required to participate in any UserZoom study, desktop or mobile.
Desktop operating systems (OS)
- UserZoom can't guarantee the same level of quality, stability, and consistency when using an unsupported browser or OS.
- Custom configurations in terms of browser, network, or device can impact the ability to participate in a UserZoom study.
- The UserZoom team continuously strives to improve our technology in order to collect data from as many participants as possible.
- Linux x86_64
- Most distributions, latest versions.
- Moderated Studies are not yet compatible with Linux.
- macOS X: Latest version (Learn more)
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Mobile operating systems (OS)
- UserZoom only supports official mobile devices.
- Rooted or jailbroken devices are not supported.
- Android 8+
- iOS 13+
- iPadOS 13+
- Each study type is compatible with different browsers.
- Only the latest versions are supported
- The minimum browser resolution supported is 1280x800.
- Browser zoom has to be set to 100%.
- All browsers need these enabled:
- Cookies enabled
- SSL with 256-bit encryption available.
Browser and Operating System compatibility by study type
Zooie will let you know if the browser or OS is compatible
|Chrome||Firefox||Edge||Internet Explorer 11||Safari||Android||iOS|
|Card Sort||Tablets only||Tablets only|
|Basic Usability Test|
|Advanced UX Research|